South African Bodybuilder Dies While Trying To Impress Viewers With A Backflip After A Performance In A Competition[GRAPHIC VIDEO]
A well known South African bodybuilder has lost his life in a freak accident after he attempted to perform a back-flip stunt to show off to crowds during a competition warm-up on Saturday.
The deceased identified as Sifiso Lungelo Thabete broke his neck after landing on his head. Officials who rushed to help the builder were left shocked at the scene.
South African bodybuilding magazine Muscle Evolution wrote of the champion: ‘The bodybuilding community was shocked and saddened by the tragic news of the death of Sifiso Lungelo Thabete, a bodybuilder from Umlazi in KwaZulu-Natal, at the weekend.’
According to the platform, Sifiso was tipped for a bright future, having been a former IFBB Junior World Champion in the up to 75kg category. He had ‘impressed the crowd and the judges with unbelievable muscle size and maturity beyond his age‘ in his most recent competition.
Top Posts Today
- Glo Declares Friday a Free Data Day (Full Details)
- ‘Leave me alone, I’m a P0*n star’ -Kingtblakhoc new recruit, Chisom Ugwu slams ‘haters’ (18+ Photos)
- “Arrest Musicians who Mime on Stage! They are FRAUDSTERS” – Samini
- Lady forced to take off her Camouflage Army uniform
- See what this man did to Facebook lover who duped him (photos)
Watch the horrific video below: