After it was discovered who the father of celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji ‘s newborn child is, reports about him have begun making the rounds on social media.
It should be recalled that before the birth of her child, many had speculated he indeed, was the baby daddy of the blogger, but it was all just speculations until not too long ago when she finally admitted that he is the father of her son, Jayce Jeremi.
Following this revelation, we’ve been able to gather some information about the gentleman who’s said to be an oil magnate.
Listed below, is a few things that can be said about him
– Sholaye Jeremi is from Itsekiri, Delta state
– He is reportedly an oil magnate
– Sholaye Jeremi is a close associate to Minister of State for Petroleum, Ibe Kachikwu.
– Jeremi used to live in Lekki before he moved to Ikoyi, where Linda has her mansion.
– He is close pals with billionaire Femi Otedola.
– He is over 40 years
– His birthday is July 8th
– Linda’s son is not Jeremi’s first child, he has a son who is outside the country