Joe Igbokwe Challenges Nnamdi Kanu to Public Debate on Live TV
Separatist group leader, Nnamdi Kanu has been challenged by his countryman, Joe Igbokwe to table his grievances against the Federal Government on the Biafra cause.
Joe Igbokwe and Nnamdi Kanu
All Progress Congress Publicity Secretary in Lagos State, Joe Igbokwe, has thrown a debate challenge at Independent People of Biafra’s leader, Nnamdi Kanu.
Joe Igbokwe has been one of the front line Igbo’s who have consistently disagreed with the activities of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB. As at presstime, Mr. Kanu was yet to respond to his open invitation which has gone viral.
Stated below is the conditions put forward by Joe Igbokwe if the debate must hold.
Read Verbatim from JOE IGBOKWE:
CONDITIONS FOR THE DEBATE BETWEEN ME AND NNAMDI KANU.
1. The debate will not in Ochanja Market in Onitsha, Ariaria Market in Aba or Ogbete market in Enugu.
2. The debate is for I and Nnamdi and the Moderator Only.
3. The debate can be on TVC, Channels or STV.
4. The issue is all about Biafra: for and against
5. It is going to be a life program .
6. There will no hate speech.
7. Our supporters will not be there.
8.The debate can be in Lagos or Abuja.
Let this debate come up so that I can at once shut this little boy up with the real issues on ground. Children cannot teach the old tradition. I am calling for this debate so the silent majority can stand up. Elders die when they see evil and keep quiet. Children die when they refuse to listen to the wise counsel of elders.
– Joe Igbokwe